Sydney Travel Guide
Many of Sydney’s famous attractions can be explored on foot, or take the ferry to the hidden beaches and coastal walks around the famous Sydney Harbour. There is always something to see and do in this city that never stops.
- Climb the arch of famous Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Learn to surf at Bondi Beach
- Enjoy a lunch or dinner cruise around the Harbour
- Hit the shops in the up-market Queen Victoria Building
- Stay overnight in Taronga Zoo
- Soak up the panoramic views from Observatory Hill
- Enjoy the amazing flora of the Sydney Botanical Gardens
- Dine al fresco style in the bars and restaurants of Darling Harbour
- Visit the historical Hyde Park Barracks and Old Mint
- Wander through the tranquil Chinese Gardens
- Catch the Manly ferry for a glorious day by the beach
- Take an unforgettable helicopter flight over the city and Harbour
- Explore the coastal path from Coogee to Bondi
Strolling through Sydney is a pleasure, with things to see and do around every corner, and plenty of open air cafés and restaurants to tempt you.
Taxis are everywhere or buy a local ‘Opal’ card for cheap, unlimited travel on busses, trains and ferries at a maximum daily rate.
Many day trips and activities can be booked in advance with Freedom Destinations.