The unexpected can happen before or during any holiday. That is why it is essential to have good travel insurance that covers you for cancellation and curtailment, as well as medical and other emergencies.
The Right Cover
If you already have travel insurance in place, do ensure it covers you for the full duration and cost of your holiday. Also, make sure it includes the destinations you will travel to, proposed activities and any pre-existing medical conditions.
If you require new travel insurance, don’t forget to take it out as soon as you receive your holiday confirmation, as your cancellation risk starts then.
Freedom Destinations’ recommended provider is Holiday Extras, who offer:
- Excellent rates, tailored to your destination
- Comprehensive single and multi trip policies
- Four levels of cover – we recommend Gold or Platinum
- 24/7 emergency UK helpline
- Optional winter sport, extreme activity, phone and gadget cover
- Online medical screening for pre-existing medical conditions
Please click the link below for further information or to book your holiday travel insurance.My Travel Insurance