2024 & 2025 Africa Holidays
Whether you’re looking for an action-packed safari, cultural experience or Indian Ocean honeymoon, we can help plan your dream holiday to Africa for 2024 or 2025.
Each of our team has either lived or travelled in Africa and would be pleased to use their specialist knowledge to help you plan your adventure.
Where should I go in Africa?
Here’s an overview of a few things to do in each of the Africa destinations we offer:
A safari lover’s dream, Kenya also has great beaches near Mombasa. Not to miss:
- Watch giant elephants cross the plains of Amboseli National Park
- Spot flocks of pelicans and flamingos at Lake Nakuru
- Search for the ‘Big 5’ in the Maasai Mara
- Relax on the white sands of Diani Beach
A perfect safari and beach holiday destination, in Tanzania you can:
- Witness the great wildebeest migration in the Serengeti
- Climb Kilimanjaro, the world’s highest free-standing mountain
- Explore the game-abundant Ngorongoro Crater
- Slip between the swimming pool and the Indian Ocean at a Zanzibar resort
There is so much to do in South Africa. Make sure to:
- Explore the city sights of Cape Town and visit Robben Island
- Hike or ride the cable car to the top of Table Mountain
- Go on safari in Kruger National Park, one of the world’s finest
- Drive the beautiful Garden Route, through Western and Eastern Capes
- Take a luxurious rail journey aboard the Blue Train or Rovos Rail
Zimbabwe & Victoria Falls
As well as the thundering Victoria Falls, which straddles the border with Zambia, Zimbabwe offers fantastic game viewing. Will you:
- Take a guided tour of the falls, or view them from helicopter or steam train
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River
- Count how many of Hwange’s 100 species of mammal you see
- Discover ancient rock art in Motobo National Park
Botswana offers some of the best safari experiences in Africa. Here you can:
- See lions, elephants and hippos in one view in Chobe National Park
- Discover the sprawling Okavango Delta in a mokoro or by scenic flight
- Watch thousands of zebra feast on the post-rain grasses of Nxai Pan
- Spot African wild dog in Moremi Game Reserve
A land of extraordinary landscapes, in Namibia you can:
- Gaze upon the endless deep red sand dunes of Sossusvlei
- Enjoy night time game viewing at floodlit waterholes in Etosha National Park
- Explore surreal landscapes and open roads on a Namibian self drive tour
- Look out for black rhino on the dry river beds of Damaraland
Uganda & Rwanda
Landlocked Uganda and Rwanda offer one of the most unique wildlife experiences on earth. Will you:
- Trek into the misty forests of Uganda’s Bwindi or Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park to see endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat
- Visit the tumbling Murchison Falls on the Victoria Nile in West Uganda
- Go in search of chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
Choose your paradise! Will you visit:
- The Seychelles, where jutting boulders frame powder-white beaches, and giant tortoises roam freely through the lush forested interior
- Mauritius, with its 200 miles of coastline, with excellent beach resorts, plus rugged peaks, shimmering falls and picturesque sugar cane fields
- Mozambique, washed by warm waters and blessed with endless beaches of soft silver sand – one of Africa’s hidden secrets
How long should I spend in Africa?
Most people visit Africa for between one and three weeks. For a safari and beach holiday at least 10 days is recommended to allow you to properly combine the thrill of the African bush with some Indian Ocean relaxation. To journey from Cape Town to Victoria Falls, through the deserts of Namibia and game reserves of Botswana allow at least 21 days.
How do I plan a 2024/25 Africa holiday?
For inspiration, our Africa holiday ideas are a great place to start. Each itinerary has been designed by our Travel Experts and can be booked as it is or altered to suit your plans.
Alternatively, let us take the stress out of planning a trip to Africa and design a holiday unique to you. Just tell us your interests and any particular destinations you would like to visit, and we’ll create a tailor made proposal for you.
Get in Touch