Tokyo Stopover to New Zealand
Stopover - from £62
Japan is an extraordinary and enchanting destination that offers outstanding scenery and a culture as far removed from our own as is possible to imagine. Tokyo makes a great addition or stopover destination to any New Zealand holiday.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- Shop at Ginza Six
- Visit Senso-ji temple
- Shibuya Crossing
- Tokyo Skytree
Your Stopover in Tokyo
Tokyo offers an endless list of things to do for visitors to this vibrant city. Whether you are keen to wander Japanese gardens or take photographs of the world-famous Shibuya Crossing, enjoy the sights of the city from high above at Tokyo Skytree or smell the incense burning at Senso-ji temple, you’ll never run out of things to do on a stopover to Tokyo.
Freedom Destinations will help find the right hotel for you in Tokyo, or simply choose our recommendation for your stopover.
First Class – The Shiba Park is located in the famous Ginza district. It’s just a short walk from the areas shopping and entertainment and the local subway gives easy access to the rest of the city.
Tokyo’s attractions include:
- Tokyo Skytree – take in the best and most impressive city views
- Senso-ji temple – slow the pace down as this well-known temple
- Harajuku – explore quirky fashion and art
- Rainbow Bridge – visit at night for the colourful lights
- Shibuya Crossing – this crossing has to be seen to be believed
Stopover - from £62
- Choose a 3 night stay with a full day Mount Fuji tour, full day Tokyo tour and airport transfers from £409
All prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a twin or double room. Seasonal variations may apply, please call Freedom Destinations for more information and availability.
Flying to New Zealand offers a great opportunity to experience another country, without the cost of another flight.
Our Travel Consultants have detailed knowledge of the different airlines and flight routes, so can help you make the most of your time in your stopover destination then arrive in New Zealand refreshed and ready to continue your holiday.