CanaDream Super Van
4 Berth Motorhome - from £51 per day
It’s extra space for extra enjoyment. The Super Van motorhome has the comfort, style and features you desire; all in a compact, easy to drive design. It’s an ideal choice for young families and couples.
- One double bed & one dinette bed
- Onboard shower and toilet
- Onboard generator for unpowered sites
- Pick up from 7 locations with one way hire
EARLY BIRD OFFER
Save up to 8% on vehicle hire and either 25% off unlimited km, 25% off one way fee or 50% off 4 x 800km packs when you book by 31 January 2021.
About Your Motorhome
Enjoy your very own, well-equipped home on wheels as you explore the towns, cities and National Parks of Canada.
Your 4 Berth Motorhome includes:
- Daytime and night-time air conditioning/ heating
- Walk through cab and room for 2 up front
- Well-designed kitchen with microwave, oven, gas stove and refrigerator
- Hot and cold running water
- Ancillary battery for night-time use
With Freedom Destinations you can turn up and go, with all these essentials included in the price:
- Comforter/blankets, sheets and pillows
- Towels and tea-towels
- Cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Nationwide roadside assistance
- Insurance* and taxes
One Way Hire: To make the most of your time in Canada, you can ask to pick up your motorhome in one location and drop off in another. There is generally a relocation charge of around $800.
Whilst travelling, you will need to pay for your own fuel, which is much cheaper than in the UK. There is also a mileage charge of 41c per kilometre, although you can pre-purchase one of these kilometre packs before you leave:
- £102 for 500 kilometres
- £164 for 800 kilometres
- £204 for 1000 kilometres
- £408 for 2000 kilometres
- £950 for unlimited kilometres (max. 21 nights) – For each additional night (after 21), there is an additional charge of £29 per night.
There are no refunds for unused kilometres.
During holiday seasons and nearer the date of hire availability of the 4 Berth Super Van is limited and prices may rise considerably. Secure your motorhome with a 10% deposit by calling a Canada Expert today.
4 Berth Motorhome - from £51 per day
*Early Bird Offer* Book by 31 January 2021 and save up to 8% on CanaDream Motorhomes. You may also choose one of the following additional offers to use with the 8% discount: 25% off unlimited km, 25% off one way fee, 50% off 4 x 800km packs. Valid on pick ups between 5 April 2021 and 31 October 2021. Blackout dates between 21 June 2021 and 22 August 2021. 8% discount available on vehicle charges only. Valid on new bookings only. Subject to availability, seasonal variations may apply. Other offers are available.
Rates and Terms & Conditions may vary for 2022/23 travel. Minimum rental is 7 nights. Motorhome rates operate on a best available price basis, please contact a Freedom Destinations consultant for an accurate quote. Price does not include mileage, one-way charges or mandatory surcharges. A refundable credit card bond of $1000 is required on all hires.
Please click here for further information.
Terms and Conditions
You must be over 21 and have a full driving license valid for the entire rental period. On collecting your motorhome, you will be asked to sign the hire company’s own terms and conditions of hire making the rental subject to a direct contract between each driver and the hire company. A basic refundable security deposit of $1000 CAD and the use of a credit card to pay for all local charges and deposits are required at departure. Upon vehicle return, all extra charges are balanced against the security deposit and a credit will be issued to cover the refund.
Standard Hire Includes
Standard liability insurance, public liability insurance, tax on all pre-paid items, daily rate, convenience kits (includes: comforter/blankets, pillows, sheets and towels), kitchen kit (includes: pots, pans, cookware and crockery), RV preparation fee and on the road support.
Kilometer charges, optional extras, one way fees and security deposit.
Length of Hire
Minimum rental is 7 nights.
*INSURANCE COVERAGE SUMMARIES – CANADA DEPARTURES
All CanaDream vehicles are insured with $5 million public liability and property damage. A deposit of $1,000 is required on a major credit card for the collision and comprehensive Insurance deductibles as outlined below. The deposit is refundable upon the return of the vehicle in the same condition as it was received and not involved in any incident claims. Any Guest that is involved in an incident will have their deposit held (to the maximum charge listed below) for a minimum of 60 days or until the incident claim is closed. Claims that are less than the deposit amount will have the difference refunded to the Guest upon closing of the incident claim. The Guest is responsible for the maximum charge detailed below where expenses include, but are not limited to: towing, storage fees, damage to CanaDream vehicle, damage to third party property, injury claims, insurance adjuster fees, legal fees. Our insurance does not cover liability for loss of personal property, nor does it cover costs for accommodation, transportation or replacement of vehicle if the vehicle is stolen or should an incident occur that makes the CanaDream vehicle inoperable. In these situations and, depending on availability, a new, signed, rental agreement must be in place before a replacement vehicle is provided. The Guest is also responsible for the cost of business loss where damage is caused by negligence. This will be charged for the period the RV is unavailable due to repairs. Incidents must be reported within 24 hours and be accompanied by a written accident report and police report or file number.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING MAXIMUM CHARGES PER INCIDENT:
|Two vehicle accident on a signed and numbered road, fire, theft, or vandalism (with police and accident report)||$1,000|
|Windshield – replacement glass, fitting and recalibration||$750|
|Off-road (e.g. campsites, parking lots, driveways, gas stations, etc.)||$1,750|
|Single vehicle incident: Any damage caused by contact with any stationary object
(e.g. parked vehicle, walls, trees, etc.) anywhere (on or off-road, private or public
|Vehicle damage cause unknown (including hit and run by unknown third party)||$1,750|
|Acts of nature (natural disasters including, but not limited to, hail, floods, lightning)||$1,750|
|Interior damage (not caused by a two-vehicle accident on a numbered road)||$1,000|
|Collision with animals||$1,000|
|Tire damage (does not include tow charges)||$1,000 per tire|
|Undercarriage damage (not caused by a two-vehicle accident on a numbered road)||All Costs|
|Wrong Fuel: $8500 will be charged at drop off. The difference in actual costs will be
charged or refunded as applicable.
|No written accident report & police file number (or station notification within 24
hours of incident)
|Committing hit and run||All Costs|
|Parkade and drive-through damage and reversing||All Costs|
|Incidents while driving in unauthorized areas, including the USA, without prior
|Incidents caused while the vehicle is driven by an impaired or unauthorized driver||All Costs|
|Damages incurred during illegal act(s) and/or wilful damage||All Costs|
Prohibited Travel Areas
TRAVEL IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AT ALL TIME
- Logging and non-public roads
- Any and all unnumbered roads and highways
- Vehicles are not permitted to enter Mexico at any time
- Denali Highway in Alaska (Highway 8 from Paxson to Cantwell
- North Canol Highway in the Yukon
- Dalton Highway (north of Livingood)
- Eagle, Alaska (Hwy 5 north) from the junction of Hwy 9 (Top of the World Highway) and Hwy 5 west
- McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy, Alaska
- Northway Road (off AK-2) to Northway
- Nabesna Road (off AK-1) to Nabesna
- Highway 500 (Trans Labrador Highway) from Goose Bay to Labrador City
- Highway 389 from Labrador City to Baie Comeau
- Highway 510 from Red Bay to Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Highway 167 north of La Doré
- Highway 109 and Baie James Road, Quebec.
Guests assume all responsibility for any expense or loss of time while travelling in restricted areas. Guests who travel to Prohibited and Restricted areas without permission will be subject to a $1500 CAD penalty and will void all insurance coverage. CanaDream reserves the right to restrict driving access at any time. These restrictions may be applied at the time of pickup.
Permission is automatically granted to travel in the areas below with pickups in Whitehorse. However, there is a northern surcharge of $500 for Guest departures starting from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax with permission to travel on/in:
- Alaska Highway north of Fort St. John, BC
- Cassiar Highway (#37) north of Kitwanga, BC
- Highway 35 north of Peace River, AB
- Quebec & Labrador north and east of Sept-ÎIes
- Baie James Road, QC
- Northwest Territories
Vehicles for travel to the above areas must be expressly requested and confirmed at the time of reservation.
Travel Restricted Areas:
- Travel to Death Valley is limited to the low season (15 September through 15 May) due to extremely high temperatures which can cause system failures.
- Travel on the Dempster Highway in the Yukon is not permitted between 15 September and 15 May due to road conditions. We are happy for our Guests to travel on this road between 16 May and 14 September.
- Guests are welcome to travel into the United States. A $10.00/night surcharge applies to any travel within the United States (including Alaska). There will be no insurance coverage if guests travel into the United States without prior authorisation.
Guests assume all responsibility for any expense or loss of time while travelling in restricted areas.
Campervans and Class “C” RVs cannot be driven to Manhattan due to parking and vehicle height restrictions. Vehicles carrying propane gas are not permitted in Manhattan or to travel in underground or underwater tunnels. Parking of your vehicle is prohibited in the greater metropolitan areas of Montreal and Ottawa. This includes all pay parking lots, hotel parking lots, side streets, malls, etc. To travel into these areas, park your vehicle at a campsite and use public transportation, taxi, etc.
Discover Canada in your own holiday home on wheels. Our easy-to-drive motorhomes are fully equipped and self-contained for the ultimate adventure.
Included in your hire:
- Bedding, towels and kitchen equipment
- Maps and campsite information
- Roadside assistance
- The security of ABTA/ATOL protection
Talk to a Canada Expert about booking your Motorhome today.