Sydney Botanical Gardens Wedding
Wedding - from £3770
Founded by Governor Macquarie in 1816, the Royal Botanical Gardens are an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of the city. The thirty hectares of spectacular and beautifully kept gardens overlook Sydney’s magnificent Harbour and Opera House, giving endless photo opportunities. The ceremony is held in one of the most picturesque parts of the Gardens on the Acacia Lawns, with a backdrop of native Australian and tropical flora beneath the impressive Sydney skyline.
Your Sydney Botanical Gardens Wedding Includes
- 4 nights in a city centre apartment or hotel of your choice Choose from our wide range of accommodation options throughout the city. From Circular Quay, Darling Harbour or even one of the neighbouring beaches, Freedom Australia will be able to find the perfect accommodation for you.
- Chauffeur driven wedding car and red carpet to transport and welcome you to your wedding venue.
- Small wedding cake
- Flower bouquet and buttonhole which can be selected locally before your big day.
- Sparkling wine toast following the ceremony.
- Personal wedding consultant to help you with all your arrangements and ensure the day runs perfectly.
- Pre wedding meeting to discuss all your requirements and optional extras.
- Celebrant to conduct your ceremony
- Professional photographer and 50 photos All photographs are presented as professionally edited high quality digital images. Additional package options are available – ask your consultant for details.
- Wedding certificate
- Seating for up to 20 guests
Wedding - from £3770
Includes sparkling wine canapés for the Bride and Groom. Guest sparkling wine and canapés compulsory charge of $55 per person. Wedding ceremony costs are per couple. Weddings are only permitted to take place Monday – Friday
MORE WEDDING IDEAS
No occasion is more special than your wedding; an expression of love and commitment to celebrate together. At Freedom Australia every wedding is special and that’s why we tailor it to your specific wishes. Australia offers a host of diverse romantic wedding venues for you to choose from to create your dream wedding. Talk to one of our team of Australia Experts today to discuss booking a wedding.
After your wedding, discover more of Australia with our fantastic range of honeymoon ideas.