Marketing Executive, Hertford
Can you write engaging and creative copy? Do you have a great eye for imagery? Would you like to work for a progressive company in exciting and friendly industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing Team, to share our latest holidays and offers with our clients and followers and to increase general awareness of the FREEDOM brand to grow our customer base.
Your role will include:
- Designing email campaigns
- Creating Facebook posts and ads
- Writing travel blogs
- Keeping the FREEDOM website up to date
- Running promotional campaigns with tourist boards and suppliers
It’s a full time position, five days a week, and reports to the Marketing Manager.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- The ability to write engaging content for web, social and email
- A strong understanding of social media platforms
- A keen eye for imagery
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- A good geographical knowledge and an interest in travel
Marketing and/or travel industry experience or qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential, as training will be provided. More important are ideas and creativity.
Working at FREEDOM you can enjoy:
- A competitive starting salary, consummate with experience
- 22 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays
- The option to buy an additional 5 days’ holiday
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Comprehensive training programme
- Discounted personal holidays
- Regular social events
Our purpose-built offices are near Hertford town centre and railway station. It’s an open-plan environment, great for collaborative working and sharing ideas. Plus there’s ping pong and a pool table for downtime.
Many of our team have been with us for over 15 years, meaning there is always support on hand to help you grow into your role and progress in the company.
During your training programme you’ll have sessions with managers in each department, to give you a thorough understanding of the ethos of the company, how we work and the goals we are trying to achieve.
How to Apply
If you have the experience and people-skills to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering email to [email protected].
To discuss the role please call Rowan Wallis on 01992 514913.