Travel Administrator, Hertford
Do you have a keen attention to detail and strong organisation skills? Would you like to work for a progressive company in exciting and friendly industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our Administration & Operations Team, who ensure that after booking, our clients’ holidays go exactly as planned.
Your role will include issuing tickets, answering calls and emails from customers, liaising with suppliers, reserving flights, keeping the company CRM up to date and producing reports.
It’s a full time position, five days a week, including alternate Saturdays, and reports to the Administration Manager.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good computer skills and an aptitude for figures
- A cheerful and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- A good geographical knowledge and an interest in travel
Travel industry and/or customer service experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Working at FREEDOM you can enjoy:
- A competitive starting salary, consummate with experience
- 22 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays
- The option to buy an additional 5 days’ holiday
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Comprehensive training programme
- Discounted personal holidays
- Regular social events
Our purpose-built offices are near Hertford town centre and railway station. It’s an open-plan environment, great for collaborative working and sharing ideas. Plus there’s ping pong and a pool table for downtime.
Many of our team have been with us for over 15 years, meaning there is always support on hand to help you grow into your role and progress in the company.
During your training programme you’ll have sessions with managers in each department, to give you a thorough understanding of the ethos of the company, how we work and the goals we are trying to achieve.
How to Apply
If you have the experience and people-skills to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering email to [email protected].
To discuss the role please call Jackie Baker on 01992 514913.