Discover Zimbabwe & Victoria Falls
Spot the Big Five in one of Zimbabwe’s National Parks, visit World Heritage listed sites and stand in awe of the astounding Victoria Falls on a holiday to Africa.
Things to do in Zimbabwe
- See the best of Victoria Falls with a guided tour
- Enjoy a drink as you take a tranquil cruise along the Zambezi at sunset
- Experience spectacular views of the falls from above with a helicopter flight
- Test your nerves with one of the many adrenaline filled activities
- Relax on the grassy shores of Lake Kariba, watching the wildlife go by
- Look out for the Big 5 in Hwange National Park
- Appreciate the luxury of a traditional steam train dining experience
- Witness the wonder of the Great Zimbabwe Ruins
- Go on the search for both black and white Rhinos in Matopos National Park
By Air – Victoria Falls Airport is an easily accessed location from the UK and Africa alike. It is a fantastic add-on with direct flights from many countries, including south Africa, Kenya and Botswana. From the UK you can expect the journey to take around 17 hours.
Light aircrafts also make for luxury transfers within the country.
By Road – The drive between the airport and Victoria Falls is under 30 minutes, and Hwange is roughly 2 hours away. You can also gain access into Botswana from here, taking only 90 minutes to reach Chobe National Park.
Plan your holiday