Whether you want to snorkel, scuba-dive, jet ski or just enjoy Malaysian cuisine, our Asia Experts can include exciting experiences and excursions in your holiday.
Things to do in Langkawi
- Cruise mangrove forests in search of local wildlife
- Paddle amongst neon coloured fish at Payar Island Marine park
- Enjoy dinner aboard a sunset cruise of Langkawi’s southern islands
- Take a jet ski tour from Cenang Beach
- Taste local food at Ayer Hangat Night Market
- Ride the Langkawi Skycab up Machinchang mountain and enjoy the views
- Walk across the Skybridge, the longest free span and curved bridge
- Scuba dive in the beautiful Andaman sea
- Relax in a natural salt water jacuzzi at Air Hangat Village
- Learn about local fruit at MARDI Langkawi Agro Technology Park
Depending on the season, direct flights do operate to Langkawi from some U.K. airports. Out of season, indirect flights travel via Kuala Lumpur.
By Air – Flights from the U.K. to Langkawi take around 16 hours indirect. From Kuala Lumpur, you can reach Langkawi in just over an hour.
Combine Langkawi with Kuala Lumpur, Borneo or other island and beach resorts for a fabulous Malaysia experience. Or you can add Singapore, Bangkok, or any other Asia destination.
Plan your holiday