Discover the Seychelles
Located just South of the equator, you can enjoy a year round tropical climate in this paradise on Earth, making it the perfect add on to any Africa holiday.
Things to do in the Seychelles
- Watch as the wild Giant Tortoises roam the island
- Play a round of golf at the country’s only 18-hole course
- Try your hand at cooking traditional Creole cuisine
- Experience an array of water sport activities
- Follow jungle trails through the unique landscapes
- Hop around the different islands by catamaran
- See where the extraordinary Coco-de-Mer grow in the Valle De Mai
- Hop from island to island during an 8 day Garden of Eden cruise
By Air – Flights from the UK to the Seychelles generally go via a Middle Eastern hub airport. You can arrive in paradise after only a 13 hour journey.
Small sea planes can be a great way to travel if you are looking to island hop.
By Road – As the islands are all small in size, road transfers between the airport and your hotel generally take about 30 minutes and are a great way to see the scenery.