Discover Hong Kong
Explore the city where colourful traditions thrive amongst a modern world.
Things to do in Hong Kong
- Visit Tian Tan Buddha also known as the Giant Buddha
- Dine in a high-rise restaurant overlooking Victoria Harbour
- Take the world’s steepest funicular railway, the Peak Tram
- Enjoy a Symphony of Lights cruise
- Take a day tour to Macau
- Ride a glass-bottomed Ngong Ping cable car
- Enjoy the amusements at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Shop on Tsim Sha Tsui’s Nathan Road
- Visit Hong Kong Museum to learn about its interesting history
- See the sunset from Victoria Peak and watch the city lights come alive
Hong Kong is one of the world’s popular hub cities, offering flights all over the world and connecting many passengers between long haul destinations.
By Air – Flights from the U.K. take around 12 hours to Hong Kong. The airport is on Lantau Island and it can take around 30 minutes to get to central Kowloon by road.
By Rail – the most effective way to travel around Hong Kong is by Metro or MTR. The service is regular, well connected and includes handy features like lit up boards showing you your current destination and lights that tell you which side the doors will open.
Combine Hong Kong with a trip to China. Or you can add Vietnam, Thailand, Borneo, Bali or any other Asia destination.
Speak to your FREEDOM expert about a multi centre Asia holiday designed for you.