Whether you are looking for action packed adventures, or simply some time to relax on the beach, Mauritius is the perfect place to unwind at the end your African adventure.
Things to do in Mauritius
- Explore the vibrant Grand Baie area
- Try a range of water sports including kayaking and snorkelling
- Taste local delicacies in beachfront restaurants and bars
- Relax on the sweeping beaches of Flic en Flac
- Discover the melting pot of cultures in the capital Port Louis
- Head inland to explore the national parks, volcanoes and waterfalls
- Sail alongside dolphins on a catamaran cruise beside the West coast
- Dive under the sea in a mini submarine, or try a spectacular undersea walk
By Air – Travelling to Mauritius from the UK is a simple journey. With generally just one stopover and a range of carriers, you can expect to arrive in around 17 hours.
By Road – The island is fairly small, meaning that you can travel anywhere in good time. Driving from the airport in the South to Grand Baie in the North takes just over an hour.
Plan your holiday