Adelaide Travel Guide
Relax and enjoy this charming Australian city. Adelaide’s attractions are nearly all within walking distance, and acres of well tended green parkland surround the city.
- Marvel at the diverse flora of the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the Parklands that surround the city
- Enjoy a tipple at the National Wine Centre of Australia
- Travel by tram from Victoria Square to the beach at Glenelg
- Browse the museums and galleries of North Terrace
- Go souvenir shopping along Rundle Mall
- Check out the local produce at the colourful Adelaide Central Market
- Visit the National Railway Museum at Port Adelaide
- Swim with the dolphins at Glenelg
- Enjoy fine dining in genteel North Adelaide
- Climb the roof of the famous Adelaide Oval stadium
A compact city with well laid out streets, walking around Adelaide is easy. There are buses if you need them and a modern tram connects to the lively beachside district of Glenelg. Day tours to Kangaroo Island, local vineyards and even a Murray River cruise can be arranged by our Australia experts before you go.