Discover Cape Town
Whether you are looking to immerse yourself in the culture, history or nature that Cape Town has on show, our Africa experts can include a variety of experiences for an unforgettable South Africa holiday.
Things to do in Cape Town
- Ascend Table Mountain by cable car for breath-taking city views
- Experience the buzz of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Learn about the history of Apartheid on Robben Island
- Enjoy Cape Town from above with a Helicopter flight over the city
- Admire Cape Town’s culture and diversity on a city tour
- Treat yourself to wine tasting inthe glorious countryside
- Spot whales from the shores of Hermanus
- Take in the incredible scenery on a Cape Peninsular day tour
- Get a taste for safari with a game drive in the Aquila Reserve
By Air – There are many flights from airports all over the UK to Cape Town, with direct flights from London Heathrow getting you there in just 12 hours.
By Road–Whether you collect a hire car or are privately transferred, it only takes 30 minutes by road to transfer from the International Airport to the V & A Waterfront. Camps Bay is slightly further, taking 40 minutes. To get to Hermanus is around a 1 hour 30-minute drive.
Call us now on 0333 234 3667 or ENQUIRE ONLINE