Discover Kruger National Park
However you choose to explore the Kruger, either by self-driving or joining organised game drives, and wherever you decide to base yourself, our Africa experts will ensure that you get the most out of your time in this spectacular setting.
Things to do in Kruger
- Experience the best of Africa as you spot the Big 5 on safari
- Catch the perfect photos as the sun sets on the abundant wildlife
- Learn about the nature from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit authentic San Bushman rock art sites
- Excite your taste buds with a traditional boma dinner under the stars
- Relax in the midday sun with a refreshing dip in the lodge pool
- Enjoy sundowner drinks on you private veranda as the sun sets
- See the nature up close on a guided bush walk
By Air – The Kruger has two main airports, one in the North and one in the South. Both have daily connections with Johannesburg, making them perfectly accessible from the UK. You can expect to reach there in 16 hours.
By Road – Transfers from the airport to your camp are short and scenic. For the adventurous self-drivers, reaching the Kruger from Johannesburg will take anywhere between 4 and 6 hours, depending on where you stay.
Call us now on 0333 234 3667 or ENQUIRE ONLINE