2024 & 2025 Thailand Holidays
Discover islands, temples, waterfalls and more on an unforgettable holiday to Thailand. At FREEDOM, we’ve been designing tailor made holidays for over 20 years and our Asia Experts would love to help you plan your adventure.
Where should I go in Thailand?
From bustling cities to blissful beaches, Thailand is as diverse as it is beautiful. Here are a few recommendations from our Travel Experts:
- For the best beaches… visit Krabi province, home to one of Thailand’s most iconic stretches of sand, the beautiful Railey Beach, which is famed for its jutting limestone karsts that rise from the shores
- For incredible islands… head to Koh Samui or Phi Phi with their hidden lagoons, white sand beaches and glistening waterfalls. A ‘must’ on any Thailand itinerary
- For cultural experiences… take a step back in time in Northern Thailand and discover ornate temples, jungle clad hills and shimmering rice terraces
- For the best cuisine… look no further than Bangkok, a city that pulsates with ambitious street vendors offering everything from ‘Pad Thai’, an iconic noodle dish, to ‘Jing Reed’, a delicacy of fried crickets!
- For ocean lovers… we recommend a trip to Koh Tao, an island renowned for its crystal clear waters that are home to a myriad of marine life, offering superb snorkelling and diving
When is the best time to travel to Thailand?
Thailand is usually warm, year round, with the hottest months from March to May when temperatures reach around 30 degrees in Bangkok and along the coast. November to February is cooler, with average temperatures in the mid-twenties, making it a very popular time to travel.
Northern, central and southwest Thailand receive most rainfall between June and October and the southeast coast and Gulf of Thailand between October and December.
How long do I need in Thailand?
Most people spend between one and three weeks in Thailand, with many choosing to combine their holiday with another destination in South East Asia, such as Vietnam or Cambodia.
How do I plan a Thailand holiday?
A great place to start is by browsing our range of Thailand multi centre holidays, which can be booked as they are or tailored to suit your plans.
Alternatively, you can speak with one of our Travel Experts who will design a bespoke itinerary, just for you. All of our team have travelled extensively in South East Asia and would be pleased to share their expert knowledge to help you plan your perfect 2024 or 2025 Thailand holiday.
Plan your holiday