Whether you want to visit temples or fancy something a little more adventurous, our Asia Destination Experts can include amazing activities and experiences in your Thailand holiday.
Things to do in Bangkok
- See the jewel encrusted Grand Palace
- Whizz through the streets on a tuk tuk
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- See the 700 year old Golden Buddha at Wat Trimit
- Experience the nightlife of Khao San Road
- Learn how to cook your favourite Thai dish
- Take a thrilling ride along the infamous River Kwai railway
- Enjoy a river cruise to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya
- Glide through Khao Kheo National Parks canopy on a treetop adventure
- Shop until you drop in MBK Center, Bangkok’s largest shopping mall
By Air – Bangkok has two main airports, Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport, which are both roughly 30km from the city centre.
By Road – Taxis to the city centre can be negotiated upfront for a flat rate or choose a metered taxi trip which tends to be slightly cheaper.
By Rail – The quickest way to get into the city is by the Airport Rail Link and takes around 30 minutes.
Thailand’s buzzing capital, Bangkok has great transport links into and around the city.
Bangkok is Thailand’s exciting capital city. You can combine it with Northern Thailand or an island or gulf beach resort for a fabulous Thailand experience. Or add Cambodia, Burma or any other Asia destination.
Call us now on 0333 234 3112 or ENQUIRE ONLINE